Permits & Licenses

City Permits & Licenses

The following permits and licenses can be purchased through the City Clerk’s office during city office hours. You can find these applications by visiting the City Clerk's Office at 24 E. First Street.

If you are an Edmond Utility Customer and live within the corporate city limits of Edmond, you are not required to hold a permit for a garage sale.

 Permit Type  Fee
 Affidavit of Property Owner  No Charge
 Annual Solicitors
*See packet
 $10 investigative fee
$10 per day
$20 per week
$75 per year
 Charitable Solcitors
*see packet
 $5 investigative fee
 Chickens or Laying Hens
*see details
 Distributing Flyers  No Charge
 Flyers License  No Charge
 Garage Sale
*Sale must be in Edmond corporate city limits
 No license required
 Liquor Tax
*see packet
 Bail Bondsman  $50 per year
 Mobile Home Park  Based on number
 Registration of Vicious Animal Varies 
Arcadia Lake annual passes are sold only at Arcadia Lake.

The City Clerk’s Office offers the following payment options: cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.