Recreation promotes family and community bonds that last a lifetime. That's one of the many reasons that recreation contributes to our quality of life. It has numerous health and social benefits including improving physical fitness, reducing stress, increasing life satisfaction, and encouraging volunteerism.
Recreation Programs & Activities
Participate in some of the many recreation programs and activities available here in Edmond and you will experience a longer, healthier, and happier life
How to Register for Classes/Programs:
- Browse and register online using PerfectMind.
- Give us a call at 359-4630.
- Visit us at the Multi-Activity Center anytime Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Classes and Events Guide:
View 2019 Winter/Spring Activities Guide
How to Rent a Room at the MAC:
We have rooms available for rent at the Multi-Activity Center for one-time private functions. For more information on rooms, amenities, requirements, and costs, call us at 359-4630, visit us at The MAC anytime Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm, or view additional information HERE.
Looking to host a community wide special event in Edmond? Contact the City's Special Event Coordinator at 359-4580 or learn more information HERE.
Cancellation Policy: (For Parks and Recreation Programs and Classes)
- If a class is cancelled by Edmond Parks and Recreation, a full refund, class credit or a make-up class will be given.
- If a class is cancelled by the customer less than two business days before the class, a credit will be given to be used within one year of the cancellation.
- If a class is cancelled more than two business days before the class, the customer may choose a full refund of the cost of the class OR a credit on their account equal to the cost of the class that must be used within one year of the cancellation.
- If a class is cancelled by the customer the same day of the class or if the customer is a no-show, the payment for the class will be forfeited.
Cancellation Policy: (For Third Party Vendors)
- For Third party Vendors (ex. Tippi Toes, Kindermusik, etc.). The customer will be responsible for contacting the third party for details on their cancellation policies.